JOB TITLE – FRONT OF HOUSE SERVER (Seasonal with possibility of Permanent)
Enthusiastic, hardworking food & beverage staff to work in a one of Scotland’s finest, 2 AA Rosette Restaurant’s inside a boutique 5 Star Hotel
Links House is an award-winning hotel and restaurant situated adjacent to the first tee of Royal Dornoch Golf Club
To work along side an award winning Kitchen & Front of House team to provide an exemplary service and attitude at all time.
Enthusiasm and a hardworking nature is key. With the Restaurant taking an exciting new direction, this is a great opportunity to craft a new career in hospitality or develop your skills in a great surrounding and team.
- Serving guests to our restaurant standard
- Setting the restaurant for service
- Beverage service to include wine, spirits & cocktails
- Guest relations and assistance
ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB
- 5 Star Attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A passion for hospitality
- Maturity and good sense of responsibility
- A strong team player
Experience would be preferential but not essential. Attitude is key. Successful candidates will be given training in all hotel systems and operations.
Due to the seasonal nature of our business the role is being created in this first instance. However the ideal candidate has potential to move into a permanent position.
- Great working conditions as part of a small, close-knit, family team
- Very competitive rate of pay on a seasonal basis.
- Inclusion in gratuity sharing scheme for the season
- Free access to Silverback Gym in in Tain
Contact Operations Manager Phil Scott on: email@example.com Tel: 01862 810279