Links House are offering some outstanding Country Sport stays for the late summer and autumn period in 2019. Perhaps the best time of year to stalk Red Deer Stags is in the early autumn up until the Stag season ends on 20 Oct.
1 SEPT – 20 OCT
- Three Night Stay at Links House – Deluxe Room with daily breakfast included
- Two Days of Red Deer Stalking on superb local estates
- Links House ‘Hunters Packed Lunch’ included
- Two dinners at the award-winning Links House restaurant
Regional Masterclass Malt Whisky Tasting – an overview of the Malt Whisky industry and tastings of different malts from the 6 whisky producing regions of Scotland
- Rifles provided (Stalking) and Shotguns can be hired for a daily fee of £50
- All transport including airport pick-ups and drop-offs provided
- Suitable for Individuals, couples and groups
Contact Alastair Kennedy: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Links House: 01862 810 279
LINKS HOUSE EXPERIENCES
Bespoke Highland Adventures
Shooting & Stalking
Scotland has a long tradition of country sport pursuits. Stalking and various forms of gamebird shoots are easily arranged by our Manager of Highland Experiences.
The North Highlands region is the premier Fly-Fishing location in the UK and Links House is fortunate to be in close proximity to some of the most attractive and productive salmon rivers as well as trout lochs in Scotland.
Hiking & Biking
Links House has an active Hiking & Biking programme to meet the needs of varying levels of fitness and motivation!