In the final two months of the year, Links House offer some very special ‘driven shoot’ stays for pheasant and partridge, combined with an evening flight for duck and geese.
20 OCT – 20 DEC
- Two Night stay at Links House – Deluxe Room with daily breakfast included
- Evening Flight for Duck and Geese on arrival day
- Full Day Driven Pheasant & Partridge shoot on Highland estate
- Rifles provided (Stalking) and Shotguns can be hired for a daily fee of £50
- Links House ‘Hunters Packed Lunch’ included
- Two Dinners at the award-winning Links House restaurant
Regional Masterclass Malt Whisky Tasting – an overview of the Malt Whisky industry and tastings of different malts from the 6 whisky producing regions of Scotland
- All transport including airport pick-ups and drop-offs provided
- Suitable for groups of 6 – 8 persons.
Contact Alastair Kennedy: email@example.com
or call Links House: 01862 810 279
LINKS HOUSE EXPERIENCES
Bespoke Highland Adventures
Shooting & Stalking
Scotland has a long tradition of country sport pursuits. Stalking and various forms of gamebird shoots are easily arranged by our Manager of Highland Experiences.
The North Highlands region is the premier Fly-Fishing location in the UK and Links House is fortunate to be in close proximity to some of the most attractive and productive salmon rivers as well as trout lochs in Scotland.
Hiking & Biking
Links House has an active Hiking & Biking programme to meet the needs of varying levels of fitness and motivation!