This is another delicious recipe from Links House, allowing you to experience the delights of our kitchens and bars, in the comfort of your own home!
Enjoy a fun one for all the family, a deliciously chocolatey brownie covered in a gooey fudge topping! Get everyone in the kitchen, dig out those aprons and get baking!
Dark chocolate – 150g
Vegetable oil – 120g
Brown sugar – 175g
Eggs – 2
Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
S.R flour – 75g
Cocoa Powder – 50g
Walnuts – 35g
Broken mini eggs – 35g
- Blend the eggs, sugar, vanilla & vegetable oil in a food processor until evenly mixed.
- Melt the chocolate and add to the mix continue to blend until even.
- Sift together the cocoa powder and flour, add to mix until blended and smooth.
- Remove from processor and fold in the walnuts and mini eggs.
- Spread onto a tray and bake @180° for 30-35 mins. The top should be firm and crisp.
Allow to cool before adding the topping!
Sugar – 150g
Water – 50g
Dark chocolate – 50g
Cocoa powder – 50g
Butter – 50g
- Place the sugar and water into a heavy-based pan, and bring to a boil until sugar is evenly dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and beat in the chocolate, a small piece at a time.
- When the chocolate is evenly melted through, add the cocoa powder and beat until smooth.
- Finally, add the butter a small piece at a time beating continuous until smooth mix.
Allow the mix to cool a little before spreading on the fudge brownie. Once spread allow to cool to room temperature to a fudge consistency. Top the brownie with more chocolate mini eggs.
Cut into rough pieces again large serving spoon centre of the table and all tuck in
I suggest you are quick with this one, it will be gone before you get it on the table.
Serve with vanilla ice cream or custard!