Stay with us for five nights this Winter and only pay for three. This fantastic offer includes a bottle of Champagne on arrival and breakfast each day.
As temperatures begin to drop, head north for the ultimate Highlands adventure. Enjoy five nights of luxury accommodation in our cosy guest rooms and suites. Begin each morning with a hale and hearty breakfast. Whether you’re fuelling up with a delicious bowl of porridge, or perhaps a full Scottish (our favourite), you’ll be set up for the day ahead.
Autumn and winter are some of our favourite seasons to enjoy the iconic North Coast 500 route. Without the summer crowds, you can enjoy some of Scotland’s most awe-inspiring scenery at a slower pace, making pitstops where you please. Looking to find some hidden gems on your travels? Our team know all the insider-spots you’re not going to want to miss.
It’s also a fantastic time to explore some of the North East’s best-loved distilleries. Head to Clynelish, which enjoys stunning views of the coast, or talk to our team to arrange a once-in-a-lifetime visit to the newly opened Brora distillery. This is an incredible opportunity to meet the craftspeople and hear first-hand the stories of Brora that have been passed on from generation to generation.
There will also be the opportunity to enjoy our Highland take on afternoon tea. Choose a table by our roaring fire and settle in. Our menu features a regularly changing selection of delicious sandwiches, sweet and savoury treats; not to mention our much-loved freshly baked scones which come served with clouds of clotted cream and our homemade strawberry preserve.
The colder temperatures and longer nights give you ample time to enjoy Highland-hygge. Spend some time with our Restaurant Manager who will take you through a personalised wine tasting session, highlighting some of our cellar’s most interesting vintages.
There will also be the opportunity to enjoy our Signature Tasting Experience on one evening, as well as two nights savouring our Table D’hôte menu at MARA, where you can relish some of Scotland’s finest dining. Expect hyper-local, ethically sourced produce at its seasonal best, presented with our signature flourish.
With so much to experience, you’ll want to toast such a memorable trip, so enjoy a chilled bottle of Joseph Perrier NV Cuvée Royale Champagne in your room on arrival with our compliments.
- Five nights’ 5-Star Accommodation and Full Scottish Breakfast each day
- One night Signature Tasting Experience in Mara Restaurant
- Two nights Table d’hote menu in Mara Restaurant
- Afternoon Tea for two
- Wine Tasting with our Restaurant Manager
- Bottle of Joseph Perrier NV Cuvée Royale Champagne in your room on arrival
Based on double occupancy or two sharing. Available off-season only.
TERMS OF OFFER
- Available from Mid October 2022 until the end of April 2023, excluding Festive – please note we are closed January, opening 14th February 2023
- Dinner included on three evenings
- Afternoon Tea available Wednesday to Saturday
- 21 Day free cancellation, 25% deposit on booking and balance to be paid on departure
- Read our Booking & Deposit Terms & Conditions here
To book please call +44 (0)1862 810279