Come home to Links House
Links House is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel, situated in the charming and historic coastal town of Dornoch, just one hour north of Inverness. As part of the Dornoch Whisky Festival, Links House will be hosting three unique events, in addition to all the other events taking place in Dornoch during the weekend of 25 to 28 October.
We are offering a superb three-night stay at Links House, to coincide with the Dornoch Whisky Festival, which has seen great interest and support since its first event in 2015.
The offer includes two whisky dinners in the Links House restaurant, the first being an 8 course tasting menu and the second dinner being a sensory event with a 5 course tasting menu, both paired with a selection of whiskies and hosted by experts from Macallan and Clynelish. On the Sunday, Links House are teaming up with the fantastic Mac and Wild and Dunnet Bay Distillers, to provide a Sunday BBQ brunch showcasing ‘Red Snappers’ – the delicious Rock Rose Gin-based bloody Marys!
This offer will also include tickets to the Dornoch Whisky Festival, so guests will have access to all the other events throughout the Festival.
COSTS and T&CS
- Included – Cost includes room with daily breakfast plus VAT, both Whisky Dinners and Highland BBQ Brunch.
- It also includes tickets to the Dornoch Whisky Festival Grand Tasting on Saturday
- Not Included – Cost does not include transport and additional beverages at Links House
- Cost (based on a Main House Deluxe Room) – Single £1,190 | Double £1,590 | Twin Share £890 pp
- Alternative pricing for non-residential guests wishing to take part in activities are available upon request
- A Non-Refundable Deposit of 50% to be paid on booking – balance to be paid 2 weeks in advance
- Cancellation Policy – 50% of the balance up to 7 days before arrival. 6 days and less no refund