Bring in the bells at Links House
Welcome the New Year in with a traditional Ceilidh in a contemporary environment
The team at The Courtroom will be hosting a hootenanny to celebrate Hogmanay and bring in the bells, with our resident folk musicians, led by Rachael Campbell.
We’ll have an evening of food, wine and merriment, followed by ceilidh dancing, folk music and the bells brought in by a piper and a glass of fizz! No New Year celebration is complete without ‘stovies’ and we’ll be serving up our venison version with beetroot and oatcakes!
Highland dress is optional yet heavily encouraged with the more kilts being spun around the better!
Please contact us via email on email@example.com or call 01862 810 279
- 3 Course Set Menu at The Courtroom (Keep your eyes peeled, our menu is coming soon)
- Glass of bubbles with Venison Stovies at the bells
- Entrance to The Ceilidh at The Courtroom from 23:00 till LATE
From £100 per person
£55 per person – dinner only
TERMS OF OFFER
- Tables may be reserved between 18:30 – 20:30
- A brief intermission will occur when we remove tables from the restaurant to make space for the Ceilidh between 22:00 – 23:00
- Full payment is to be made at the time of booking to secure your place for dinner and The Ceilidh
- Event subject to any changes in government guidance