Come home to Links House
Links House is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel, situated in the charming and historic coastal town of Dornoch, just one hour north of Inverness. Links House was voted Scottish Golf Hotel for 2019 and its location overlooking the first tee of Royal Dornoch Golf Club, along with its proximity to several other world-class links golf courses, make this a very special golf destination.
We are offering an astounding weekend of champagne and golf in October, to be hosted by Jean-Claude Fourmon, President of Joseph Perrier, one of the smallest Grande Marque Champagne houses in France.
This weekend, as part of a small group, playing the iconic Royal Dornoch golf links, in the company of Jean-Claude and his wife, is simply one not to be missed!
COSTS and T&CS
- Included – Cost includes room with daily breakfast plus VAT, first day afternoon tea with champagne and two dinners. It also includes two rounds at Royal Dornoch Golf Club with lunch at the Clubhouse on Saturday and snacks at the halfway house on Sunday and plenty of champagne over the weekend.
- Not Included – Cost does not include transport and additional beverages at Links House.
- Total Costs (based on a Main House room) from – Single £1,665 Double £2,550 Twin Sharing £1,365pp
(Alternative pricing for non-residential guests wishing to take part in all activities available upon request. Reduced golfing rates for members of RDGC.)
- A Non-Refundable Deposit of 50% to be paid on booking – balance to be paid 2 weeks in advance.
- Cancellation Policy – 50% of the balance up to 7 days before arrival. 6 days and less no refund.