Come home to Links House
Links House is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel, situated in the charming and historic coastal town of Dornoch, just one hour north of Inverness. Links House was awarded Luxury Town Hotel of the Year in 2019 and its luxurious rooms and superb restaurant, combined with its wonderful location make this a very special New Year destination.
Enjoying a traditional New Year celebration - 30th December 2019 to January 2nd 2020
We at Links House are offering three-night exclusive package, enjoying a traditional New Year celebration in the picturesque village of Dornoch, with the best local whisky, fine dining and entertainment. Culminating in a midnight lone piper and ceilidh in the town square.
- Included – Cost includes room with daily breakfast plus VAT and dinners on all 3 nights. It also includes the visit to Highland Shooting Centre and Clyneish Whisky Tasting Masterclass
- Not included – Cost does not include transport, additional beverages at Links House and any additional nights*
- Total costs from – Single £1200 | Double £1750 | Twin sharing £945pp
- Above prices based on Main House rooms with Mews, Glenshiel and Mallart prices on request.
- Packages with reduced nights stay can also be accommodated.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% to be paid on booking – balance to be paid 1 month in advance
- Cancellation policy – Any cancellations within 1 month will be non-refundable
DAY 1 Monday 30th December 2019
Arrival at Links House
- Check-in to Links House
- Warm welcome with traditional mulled cider & wine
- Whisky Tasting Masterclass with Clynelish, join us in the library with Jacqueline for a taste of the Highlands
- Whisky Dinner - pairing up with our local distillery Clynelish, for an amazing 5 course menu
DAY 2 Tuesday 31st December 2019
- Breakfast by 9.30 am
- Hogmanay Haggis Hunting at Highland Shooting Centre - Tweed, Tapas & Targets with drams in the Bothy
- Champagne Reception in the Glenshiel lounge with canapés and traditional music played by local Harpist Jennifer Port
- 7 course Black-tie Gala Dinner at Links House - bring your kilt!
- Ceilidh in the main square with lone piper and fireworks to bring in the bells
DAY 3 - Wednesday 1st January
New Years Day
- Breakfast by 9.30 am
- Looney Dook at Dornoch Beach – are you brave enough!
- Hair of the dog - Bloody Mary Brunch.
- Relaxed and informal 3 course supper by the fire in the restaurant
DAY 4 - Thursday 2nd January
- Breakfast by 9.30am
- Check-out or stay an additional night*