This year, we’re celebrating our 10th year welcoming guests, but those local to Dornoch know that Links House has been here a lot longer than that – 180 years in fact!
To mark the occasion, we’ve created something rather special – our Neighbourhood Menu. Inspired by and filled with the very finest seasonal produce found within the Scottish Highlands, we invite those living within 50 miles to join us to savour our signature three-course menu for only £50 per person.
Diners can look forward to smoked short rib with mushrooms and pancetta, miso stuffed free range chicken breast with savoy cabbage parcel and chocolate mousse with barley ice cream and barley and hazelnut praline on the menu, and with a bottle of our choice House Wine for an additional £25, it’s the makings for a truly memorable spring evening.
We hope you can join us to enjoy a real celebration of the wonderful location we’re lucky to call home.
- Seasonal 3-course table d’hôte for £50
- Bottle of our choice House Wine for an additional £25
- Guests are to live within 50 mile radius of the hotel
- Available from February 15th until April 9th 2023
- Reservations are to be made at least one day in advance
- Subject to Restaurant Availability
To make a reservation, please call our Guest Relations team on 01862 810 279, book directly online here or email email@example.com, quoting the offer.