The Story of Links House
Links House is a Scottish manor home in the great country house tradition. The original building was constructed as the manse to the Dornoch Free Church in 1843 at the direction of the Reverend George Rainy Kennedy. Today, over 170 years later, Links House enters a new chapter in its history as a bespoke luxury boutique hotel. Our newly-constructed Mews, Glenshiel and Sporting Bothy are constructed of the finest materials, exciting design style and architectural detail as the Main House.