Our Deluxe Rooms at Links House
Our 5 Deluxe Rooms are located within the historic Manse House built in 1843 and fully refurbished in 2013 with astounding views over our private putting green, Royal Dornoch and the Dornoch Firth beyond.
Our Deluxe Rooms are one of a kind
All our rooms are named after iconic Highland salmon rivers and each impeccably appointed around a unique vibrant Highland tweed. Beauly, Brora, Helmsdale, Oykel and Shin are located within the original Manse House and are traditionally styled with period antiques and artwork, writing desks and spacious en-suite bathrooms.
Our beds are proudly made by Hypnos™, by royal warrant to H.M. Queen Elizabeth and bed maker to all of the Royal residences, adorned with the finest Italian 5-point bed linens, that will send even the most travel weary guest into a happy slumber.
And we pride ourselves on our Italian marble bathroom suites with heated floors and towel racks, invigorating full-pressure showers, plush luxurious bath towels, endless supplies of hot water, and Penhaligon™ toiletries.
The only conundrum is that rooms this nice will prove hard to leave.
The finer details:
- Comfortable seating area and writing desk
- Exclusively Hypnos™ king size or twin beds
- Finest Italian 5-point bed linens
- Period antique furnishings and artwork
- Free wifi and SKY TV with sports
- Expansive walk-in closets with bespoke built-in chest
- Spectacular Views of the iconic Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- En-suite with heated floor and towel racks
- Luxurious bathrobes and towels
- Full pressure, spacious shower and double basin vanities
- Complimentary Penhaligon™ toiletries
- Average room size: 277 sq feet