Our Luxury Suites at Links House
Our 8 Luxury Suites are located in our Georgian-styled Mews opened in 2013, over-looking our private putting green, and our new Late Victorian-styled Glenshiel, opened in 2017, with views out over Royal Dornoch and the Dornoch Firth.
All our rooms are named after iconic Highland salmon rivers and each is impeccably appointed around a unique vibrant Highland tweed. Cassley, Carron and Conon are located on the ground and first floor of the Mews. Evelix, Fleet, Halladale, Naver and Thurso are located on the ground and first floor of Glenshiel. Our Luxury Suites are traditionally styled, adorned with period antiques and artwork, expansive seating areas, writing desks and spacious en-suite bathrooms.
Our beds are proudly made by Hypnos™, by royal warrant to H.M. Queen Elizabeth and bed maker to all of the Royal residences, adorned with the finest Italian 5-point bed linens, that will send even the most travel weary guest into a happy slumber.
And we pride ourselves on our Italian marble bathroom suites with heated floors and towel racks, invigorating full-pressure showers, deep inviting bathtubs, plush luxurious bath towels, endless supplies of hot water, and even Penhaligon™ toiletries.
The only conundrum is that rooms this nice will prove hard to leave.
The finer details:
- Separate, open plan spacious lounge area
- Comfortable over-sized seating area and writing desk
- Expansive walk-in closets with bespoke built-in chest
- Exclusively Hypnos™ king size or twin beds
- Finest Italian 5-point bed linens
- Period antique furnishings and artwork
- Free wifi and SKY TV with sports
- Spectacular Views of the iconic Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- En-suite with heated floor and towel racks
- Luxurious bathrobes and towels
- Full pressure, spacious shower and double basin vanities
- Complimentary Penhaligon™ toiletries
- Average room size: 497 sq feet