For 'Minimonys' of up to 12 guests.
The perfect formula for a micro wedding in the Highlands.
Enjoy exclusive use of our Glenshiel building, which is home to our five master suites as well as our exquisite penthouse apartment for your wedding celebration.
The ceremony and dining can be held in our Private Dining space, The Anteroom, along with use of the outside gardens and patio area.
A short walk or drive from the Cathedral, Town Centre and Beach, make use of the magical backdrop for group photography, not to mention additional activities.
- Exclusive Use of our Glenshiel Building for two nights
- In Room Breakfast for the Bride & Groom during their stay (optional)
- Introduction to a local officiant
- Full wedding coordinator service
- Master of Ceremonies included
- Introduction to preferred local wedding partners
- Room service and a dedicated butler for the Bride & Groom during their stay (optional)
- Food and Beverage Consultation Service
- Private Dining in our Anteroom
- A pre-stocked pantry and bar with your desired treats*
- Childcare Available**
- Concierge Service for Activity Planning
- Castle & Garden Visits
- Distillery Tours
- Spa Days
- Highland Sports
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Available throughout the year, minimum two nights stay
- 8 week free cancellation, otherwise deposit is transferable
- 25% deposit required at time of booking, balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to the event
- Pre planned food & beverage to be paid for 2 weeks prior to the event
- Additionals to be paid on departure
- Your wedding planning visit will be complimentary, should you reserve and pay your deposit for your wedding, during your stay***
- Stay with us for your 1st anniversary and receive 25% off
- *pre-stocked pantry items will be charged separately
- **supplementary charge
- ***discounted from your final balance