EXCLUSIVE HIRE OF THE PROPERTY UP TO 30 GUESTS.
The perfect venue to host an intimate wedding of up to thirty guests. With its three separate and distinct houses, our property is an ideal luxury wedding venue in the North Highlands of Scotland. Your guests can check into our fifteen deluxe rooms and suites, and enjoy full use of all our public rooms, restaurant, private dining space and facilities.
Our team will be on hand to attend to your party’s needs and can assist in creating your ideal bespoke Highland Wedding Experience. From BBQs, family-style dinners and hand-crafted tasting menus, coupled with whisky tastings, bespoke cocktails and wines selected with our sommelier, all your dining experiences will be tailored to you and your guests, and fulfilled by us.
The Gathering is also a great opportunity to explore our beautiful surroundings and with the North Highlands on your doorstep, we can arrange day trips to the fairytale Dunrobin Castle, visits to our local distilleries or even guided hiking and biking in the local area for those looking for a more active adventure. For those wishing to stay on the property, coorie down in the comfort of our library & lounges or perhaps practise your short game on our putting green.
No matter how intimate, celebrate here with Highland Heart.
- Exclusive Use of our Property for two nights
- In Room Breakfast for the Bride & Groom during their stay (optional)
- Introduction to a local officiant
- Full wedding coordinator service
- Master of Ceremonies included
- Introduction to preferred local wedding partners
- Room service and a dedicated butler for the Bride & Groom during their stay (optional)
- Food and Beverage Consultation Service
- A pre-stocked pantry and bar with your desired treats*
- Childcare Available**
- Concierge Service for Activity Planning
- Castle & Garden Visits
- Distillery Tours
- Spa Days
- Highland Sports
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Available throughout the year, minimum two nights stay
- 8 week free cancellation, otherwise deposit is transferable
- 25% deposit required at time of booking, balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to the event
- Pre planned food & beverage to be paid for 2 weeks prior to the event
- Additionals to be paid on departure
- Your wedding planning visit will be complimentary, should you reserve and pay your deposit for your wedding, during your stay***
- Stay with us for your 1st anniversary and receive 25% off
- *Pre-stocked pantry items will be charged separately
- **supplementary charge
- ***discounted from your final balance