The ultimate 'Staycation'
This is the ultimate ‘Highland Staycation’, based in the charming coastal town of Dornoch, with its award-winning beach, world-class golf course and 13th century Cathedral.
Links House is situated adjacent to Royal Dornoch Golf Club and just a few minutes walk from both the beach and the town centre.
Guests will find plenty to engage them, from touring the Cathedral to shopping in the Dornoch Jail. The Carnegie Courthouse houses Aspen Spa for beauty/massage treatments, the Carnegie Whisky Cellars for rare whiskies and Tastings and the Courtroom, a lively and welcoming Wine Bar Brasserie with regular live music sessions. For more local attractions and for an exciting range of Highland Experiences, please speak with our Guest Relations team.
- 2 Nights in the chosen category of room
Daily in-room luxury hamper breakfast
3 Course dinner at the Courtroom
Seasonal Tasting Menu at the Courtroom
- Pre-dinner cocktail on the first evening at Links House
- Pre-dinner glass of champagne on the second evening at Links House
High Season – From £550
Based on double occupancy or two sharing.
CRAFT YOUR OWN HIGHLAND EXPERIENCE
Terms of Offer
- Available throughout the year except for Festive Season and for Special Events
- Low Season/High Season rates apply
- 25% non-refundable deposit on booking and balance to be paid on departure
- Read our Booking & Deposit Terms & Conditions here